MAYYY DAYYY, That only means 1 thing and that happends to be that there is 32 days left of my public school year!!! That excites me grrrrreatly. So, yesterday I was at pizza Express. When i looked across the street, I waw three girls that I recognised from the Miller JH. Dance. One was Sarrah* Damron, one was this tall girl with short hair, and the other was THE GIRL!!! you know, the girl in my very first blog. (CRAZY for her!) It lokked like they were going to CnT and she was wearing jeans and a black coat (No, I am not a stalker) <-- lol That made my Day yesterday, Today, and probably tomorrow!!!!!!! Text me anytime 360-580-0938. Peace Out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Is this mystery woman a blonde or brunette? Are you talking about Piper or the girl who was at CNT? I am the "tall girl" with short brown hair.
ReplyDeletelol i remember you from swim team! are you doing it this year?
ReplyDeleteabout your "mystery woman", i know her pretty well. you wanna know what kinda guys she DOESN'T like? she doesn't like perverted stalkers that think they can get any girl they want and don't even have the guts to talk to her.
...just a heads up.